A Shokunin Pocket Knife???
For Father's Day we stopped at a little antique shop in a small town. I saw from their FB page that they had knives, so my interest was piqued. None of what I examined seem to have manufacturer's stamps, so I can only guess their origin. With a little online research the patterns on the bolsters along with Damascus steel blade seemed to resemble a Shokunin brand knife I saw. That said, I paid only $15 for the knife and those I saw online were far more expensive. Regardless, it's a nice little EDC knife.
Update: It might also be a knife from Skokie Knives, Ltd.
*Last update: I'm beginning to think it's just a simple mass produced Pakistani-made knife. Nice, but nothing too special. It seems well constructed, so I'm not complaining it feels cheap. The pattern and structure of the knife, however, seems very similar to more than one Damascus blade knife with a lock-back system as seen below.
Comments
Post a Comment